Skip to main content

An evening with the Entrepreneurs Organization: Melbourne Chapter

I just had a great evening with 8 real smart guys from the Melbourne chapter of the Entrepreneurs Organization. They were staying in Byron and had me in to talk shop and ideas. Over 5 hours we discussed everything from focusing on strengths, to automated task management (tazkmachine) for building contractors, to tile based online magazine publishing (zkimmer) and centralization of personal data in custom screen scraping technology. It was great fun and I encourage any of the guys from that group to email me at ric.r@r2labs.com to keep the discussion going. As soon as I get patentmachine going I can hardly wait to get their feedback. Thanks guys for a great time... and BTW my Mrs really enjoyed the bottle of red.
Thx
Ric

Comments

Real Time Web Analytics