Skip to main content

Revealed: the encryption tools spies can (and can't) crack

With the experience I have had over the years of having my privacy breached by lawyers in "discovery" for court cases I have been made keenly aware of how personal information can be inappropriately used and abused.

Some make sweeping statements about not having anything to hide, but its amazing how information can be twisted and abused.

In the Microsoft case I had two highly paid Microsoft lawyers grill me about what they thought was some damning evidence that turned out to be an amplifier design for hall that I was doing volunteer work at. Its not about having things to hide. Its about how information can be twisted to serve any purpose an intruder wants.

On the other hand we want to live in a civil just society so there is argument for both sides but I for one like to have some say over when and where people get access to my personal information. This article is an eye opener.

Revealed: the encryption tools spies can (and can't) crack:
'via Blog this'


Comments

Real Time Web Analytics