Skip to main content

Slingbox video rebroadcasting

Slingbox video rebroadcasting

My brother Sky showed me this a while back… a box that takes video input from the devices in your living room and rebroadcasts it over the internet for you to view on your PC… this is a classic application for my Sony UX…. only problem is I wish it could record for me… you can record off the Pro version by sending instructions to the DVR to record but its still on the DVR… maybe if I come back in a few months theyll have a version that records too… even sends to mobile phones!!!
clipped from us.slingmedia.com

Slingbox Pro
Watch all your HD home entertainment, up to four devices, on any PC
or mobile device


Slingbox TunerSlingbox AVslingboxpro.jpg

Add comment March 11th, 2007

Comments

Real Time Web Analytics