Skip to main content

The power of IT

How irritating, just spent 1/2 an hour trying to find the book where I got this great idea... so you all know I'm not pulling this out of the ether. Not one listing on Google... how weird... anyway the basic message is this... how to present a position is as follows:

1. What is the problem? (KISS)
2. What is needed to solve the problem
3. IT- present the idea in tangible form
4. Pros/ Cons/ options
5. Next Steps

I've had many a standup argument that documentation far surpasses mockups and what many call smoke and mirrors, but the bottom line is paperwork never captures the imagination, but something that a person could relate to as being a real working prototype will always do a better job... its the epitome of suspension of belief, helping a person jump the gap between what is and what could be.

So on this note, I vow to do a working mockup whenever I can afford the time to do one.

Comments

Real Time Web Analytics